Wednesday, February 10, 2010

FACEBOOK FIERCENESS

(c) Breeze Vincinz
For those not in the know, I stopped watching television awhile ago. There are a few shows, however, that I have kept up on via their respective websites. One of which is RuPaul’s Drag Race which has turned out to be one of my favorite television shows. As many times as I have heard the phrase, I never thought “Bitch, your pussy on fire” could be said with the dignity and class that RuPaul gave to it. While I originally questioned the final result of Tyra Sanchez taking the title of Drag Queen of the year, it was great to see (s)him with a touch more humility and grace during the reunion show. 

Inspired by the fantastical mind fuck the show put me through, I was inspired one evening to jot down on my Facebook page several drag queens name for myself in the off chance that one glorious day I would ever don a dress. Here are the finest suggestions given that night:

  • Chamomile Tampon
  • Patchouli Snatch
  • Amber Areola Summer Tit
  • Julie Crisco Rectum
  • Princess Lemon Sphincter
  • Amanda Sucken Blo
  • Chlamydia Pepper
  • Dew Shand Spray
  • Lucy Felcher

No comments:

Post a Comment