Thursday, July 10, 2008

BEAUTIFUL MAN LIST

(c) Breeze Vincinz

For those of you not in the know, every year around this time in celebration of all the black gay prides going on around the country, I post my top ten most beautiful man list. It was made to counteract the mostly Aryan flavor of equivalent lists posted by People or US magazine. Don’t get me wrong, cute is cute and there some white boys out there who most definitely turn my head… but let’s give a little love to brothers right about now...

10. Marcus Patrick
I first caught a glimpse of this dude on his MySpace page and I originally thought he was a computer generated avatar. Low and behold, those abs, that chest, that face… it’s actually real! And all of that more was on sale for $5.95 in the November 2007 issue of Playgirl!

9. David Blaine
Ok… he’s a little weird, a little obnoxious and could definitely use a good night’s sleep. But as far as melancholy goes, it couldn’t come in a more handsome package. Besides… I like a challenge…


8. Alex Castro
Before he was Militia on American Gladiators he was Alex Castro, the Florida based model and exotic dancer who fit perfectly into Cirque Due Soleil’s Zumanity… and to answers of why I kept running out of lotion after I saw him in Las Vegas. 


7. Lamonty Council
You might better know him as Pootie from season one of VH1’s I Love New York. There is no denying that this dude is crazy as a bed bug and more ghetto than a straw in a bottle of beer… but come on… that’s one cute motherfucker. And I’m pretty he’s remotely stable now that he’s on lithium.

6. David J. Malebranche, M.D., M.P.H.
This dude intimidates me. He’s smart, he’s a doctor, he’s got the face of a God and he’s a little on the short side which I always appreciate. I think he is the perfect catch and what everybody’s mom hopes you bring home to dinner. He’s a little too perfect. If I found out that he can tell a decent dirty joke… I’m going to hunt this dude down and marry him.

5. Timbaland
I think it is really funny how this guy has bulked up and gotten in shape only to unintentionally become one of the most sought after gay icons since Jeff Stryker. You would be pretty hard pressed to find a woman who would choose Timbaland over the litany of other overly buff and toned rappers out there but you can best believe that a nation of Black gay men would be quite satisfied to have him naked and oily under their Christmas tree… present company included.

4. ?uestlove
Last year’s number one and my doppelganger when I blow out my hair into an afro and stop shaving. Still have much love for this dude… but we got to give the other folks a chance like...


3. Kamal Gray
…?uestlove’s badmate in the Roots. He’s the quiet light skinned brother that plays the keyboards. I know absolutely nothing about this dude outside of the fact that he only wants women to be his friend on one of his MySpace pages… which I think is kind of funny! It’s always the cute on dude… it’s always the cute ones...

2. Tim Liggins
Another Black Gay Icon, though not so unintentionally. This dude has an ass that would put both Jennifer Lopez and Beyonce to shame, and he seems well aware of that fact as lounges around in painted on jeans and skimpy jock straps on YouTube.


1. Terrell Tilford
One of the main actors in the DL Chronicles. I saw this dude at the premier and he’s even more attractive close up. He is so cool and so fine and so masculine… he’s what every Black man should aspire to be, gay or straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment